mandag 3. september 2007

Thoughts Before My Trip To Thailand

My dad got sick, and was admitted to the hospital yesterday. I've thought a lot about that. I was really looking forward to going on this trip with him. And he was excited about showing me a different world. I've talked to him today, and he is feeling better. Maybe he can go with me and my cousin on Wednesday. Or at least a few days later. I really hope so, it won't be the same without him...

I will take a lot of pictures while I'm in Thailand. Hopefully some good ones. I'm not sure if I'll bring my laptop. I want to. We'll see.

My brother and my cousin have been talking about this trip for weeks now, not much else. A lot of joking, of course. Hey, it's Pattaya... They were talking about having breakfast at "Pump Station" every morning. Well, I'm not going to. Not even if there was a "Pump Station" for girls.
They're also joking about getting me drunk, buying eight girls, placing them all in my bed and take pictures. For family gatherings. Well, that ain't happening either.

I think about all the beer I will drink. Yummie. And I will get massages. Lots. Will be good for my back.

Ingen kommentarer: