lørdag 1. september 2007

Night Whispers

I can't sleep. Too much on my mind, and my back is aching, can't seem to find a comfortable position. I went downstairs just to discover cat poo on my laptop. Nice.
At least I'd gotten a nice e-mail.

I'm going to Thailand on Wednesday. I hope I don't have to use crutches! It's just typical...
I have a lot of thoughts about Thailand. I haven't really been much outside Scandinavia, only Germany, so this will be a whole new experience for me. Different culture. It will be warm, hot. I'm not so happy about heat.
I wish I could take Matthew with me, then we could be not so happy about the heat together. Unfortunately, someone seems to have misplaced my private jet somewhere, so I'm not able to go and pick him up.

I hope my back doesn't get any worse. I don't have to crawl on the floor like a maggot to get anywhere, at least not yet. I hope it doesn't come to that this time.

I miss my mom. I still begin to write her text messages, before I remember that she won't be able to receive them anymore. I have so much to tell her, but she can't hear me...
Sweet dreams, mom. I'm glad you don't suffer anymore. I think about you every day.

I can't wait to get away from here, it will do me good. It's been a rough year.

I wish I could sleep now, I can't. Hopefully I will soon.

Ingen kommentarer: