onsdag 30. januar 2008

What I would have said in twitter if it hadn't been "gone":

Twitter is being a bitch right now. And I have no other way of expressing my feelings than to write them here. Right now. Twitter has completely cut me off! I feel abandoned... A part of my world is gone. Makan! How can I do a Tatty without the possibility to make a fool out of myself?!?! That's just drinking alone. And that's no good! And I was in the middle of a conversation. I hate disruptions... Twitter must be better afterwards! Or else it's all in vain...

I'm watching GG again... That can not end well. And I'm actually fast forwarding through everything that doesn't include Rory, Lane or Logan...

"Up to snuff"?! I thought "snuff" was the nasty videos of people being killed for real...

Now I got ONE tweet. No more. Still I cannot send.

Hm. The anti-itching pills makes me silent. I do not wanna talk. And I'm drinking beer, that makes me talk more. Will that make me "normal"?

I guess there'll be a LOT of blog posts today...

@Dan_ Almost working...

Watching House. Not much more to say, really. I miss the ending of CYE s03e10.

3 kommentarer:

James Williams sa...

I agree! It amazes me how much I rely on twitter now. I'm addicted to it or something...

~ @willia4

Dan sa...

I had no internet today, let alone no twitter. It was weird!

Tatty sa...

Dan and James:
I'm totally addicted. Wondering what my life was before twitter... And the internetz. Luckily I can still update on twitter via my phone, that helps. :D