mandag 17. desember 2007

My Lovely Mee!

It's been over a month since I came back from Thailand. I still dream about Thailand, at least twice a week. I cried when I left. Because of the people I got to know. The girls in my favorite bar Pompoi. Pompoi means big tummy. The owner was HUGE. There's especially one girl I miss. Mee. I wish I had taken her home with me. I miss some of the other girls too, but not like Mee. She was special. I'm not really a girlie girl, I don't have many girlfriends, and I usually don't like girls at all. Well, some girls. Special girls. But they are extremely rare! In Thailand I met a lot of girls I liked. They live a different life. Bar girls. They are not like western girls. Some are. But not the ones I met at that bar. I was hanging out a lot with them. Warm people. I miss them. Mee and I send text messages to eachother from time to time. I feel warm inside when I get a message from her. And I miss her. I miss Mee. I cry a bit now. But I'm okay. It's good tears. It's good when you meet someone who reaches you like her. I don't meet a lot of people I really like. She touched my heart. Not many people does that. I wish she had a better life. She shouldn't be a bar girl. Screwing disgusting guys for money to survive. If I had a lot of money I would give her money so she wouldn't have to do that. I miss her. My lovely Mee.

Ingen kommentarer: